Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I have come to realize that I am definitely one of those people who at the end of a year looks back and realizes I only kept my resolutions until maybe the third week of January and who still makes resolutions for the next year that seem to be begging to be forgotten in the month of January sometime.
This year I've decided to try and work on my blog more. Make a little more interesting and not just about toddler highlights and birth announcements. I think this was even my resolutions last year as well but I sincerely think its important to not give up on something just because it did not happen in the time frame that you wanted it to happen in.
This year we are on the cusp of some exciting new things. Ryan is graduating in May which means he is looking for a job that will hopefully lead to a career. We will more then likely leave Northridge behind and start again in a new town. After being in Northridge for longer than we thought we would be it will be hard to leave but of course it will bring so many better things for us.
Whatever may come our way in 2015 I hope we are able to learn and progress no matter if the experience be good or bad! Hopefully you all will stay tune to see what I have to say this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment