Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck Would Have It

Happy St. Patrick's day! Did you wear green and eat corned beef and cabbage? We did not get to have corned beef this year because I didn't put it in the crock pot this morning but it will go to good use in a week when we have Ruebens for our anniversary dinner.

Well I'm writing this St. Patty's day post because of something that the Institute of Religion over by CSUN is doing to celebrate today. They have had on their bulletin board a sign that more or less asks why the students are lucky(blessed). They have shamrocks cut out and markers provided for people to write down what it is that they consider the blessings in their life so I thought I'd take a minute to think about and write down some of the things that I am lucky to have in my life.

I'm lucky because:
I have a home.
Ryan has a job that provides for us.
I have a healthy, silly, sweet little boy and will get to meet his little brother in 14 weeks.
My family is amazing.
I get to finish school before our second baby comes.
I thoroughly enjoy working with the young women at church.
Ryan and I are in good health.
Our ward family is awesome and helps us a ton.
I have so far had easy pregnancies.
My Heavenly Father Loves me!

I hope that whatever day it is you can think of at least one reason why you are lucky or blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment